What makes your institution a great place to work?
Advertise in this much anticipated special report and tell all of academe the unique story of your campus. Appearing in the July 10 issue of The Chronicle and Chronicle.com, this special report will examine the state of the academic workplace and feature the results of The Chronicle's second annual Great Colleges to Work For survey - the second largest employee survey and workplace recognition program in the country just behind Fortune Magazine's popular 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- An honor roll of the best two- and four-year colleges that scored best across 27 categories of best practices and policies.
- An inside look at how several institutions have created great workplaces.
- Profiles that highlight individual colleges for specific practices and benefits, such as tenure clarity, collaborative governance, and compensation and benefits.
- Interviews with faculty members and administrators at some of the Great Colleges.
This special report will be dedicated to more than just the survey. It will cover workplace issues, including:
Orientation of new employees.
- Tips on keeping up morale during tough budget times.
- Work/life balance.
- Hot jobs for both faculty and administrators.
- Preparing grad students for the academic workplace and more...
Readers from across the world will turn to this special issue to find out which institutions are great places to work-making this the perfect environment for your message.
Academic Workplace gets extensive media coverage-extending your reach beyond the readership of The Chronicle. In fact, the 2008 Academic Workplace was cited by over 71 print and broadcast media outlets. This year, with more universities-including community colleges-participating in the Great Colleges to Work For survey featured in the supplement, your message will reach an even larger audience. And, copies of The Academic Workplace are distributed to attendees at national conferences throughout the year.
Issue date: July 10
Color advertising deadline: June 10
Black-and-white advertising deadline: June 15
Take a look at last year's Academic Workplace supplement.
Contact your University Relations Manager for more information at (202) 466-1050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.