April 11, 2010
1. tgamble - April 14, 2010 at 07:58 am
Looks like a map of red states and blue states
2. osholes - April 14, 2010 at 08:17 am
Dear t:They're actually all shades of blue. At least on my computer screen.
3. trwalker - April 14, 2010 at 03:42 pm
t,really it is a map of socio-economics,diversity and population (if you were attempting to get at underlying reasons)for the shades (educational attainment).
4. andreareeve - April 14, 2010 at 04:24 pm
Map does not reflect that in some states, Colorado for example, the degree holders are imported and the percentages of CO high school graduates with degrees is considerably lower.
5. 11120971 - April 15, 2010 at 04:25 pm
does this mean 2-year or 4-year?
Commenting is closed.
It’s Harder Now to Change Students’ Lives, but No Less Important
Why We Need to Resurrect Our Souls
The Completion Agenda: Finishing and the Job Hunt
In print and online today
Get the insight you need for success in academe.